Thank you for showing your interest in guest blogging on Foodie On The Road.
We are open to hearing new or established food & travel bloggers/freelance writers. Here are the submission guidelines to share your ideas with you.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- We accept articles written on food/travel in Assam. DO NOT submit articles related to any other topic.
- Please submit the guest post only through the Google form (Click here to access the form)
- The word limit for the article is 800+ words.
- The guest blogger must submit at least two photographs.
- The article must be free of plagiarism and grammatical mistakes.
- The post remains your property and you can always ask us to make changes or remove the post entirely, but if you choose to publish your post on other websites, unfortunately, we’ll be forced to remove it.
- The article should be free of any hateful speech, nudity, religious and political comments.
- The decision to publish an article solely lies with us and any article unsuitable for publishing will be removed from our system.
What Do You Get?
As a guest contributor, you’ll receive an author bio with links to your blog and any one of your social media accounts at the end of your post. The motive of this initiative is to give new writers a platform to showcase their writing skills.